Tuesday, August 09, 2005

should i change my name...?!

I dont know why but it seems that my blog posts are of the type that u respond to via e-mail....!!!
i dont understand why u send me an email, discus with me aspects of the posts i know ur email now but, but non the less u refuse to share ur opinion with other blogers.....!!!
some of the opinions are great and insightfull, i think it would be good for u if u share ur thought, it also will add few blogers that would want to read more of ur opinions and posts.....
so why the stealth mode....?!?! why go all the way under the sands....?!?!
i won't say anything more but it's becoming irritatable, i'll still read ur emails though some of u wont get a respond if u send it to my al-ateeqi@3ohah.com due network recalibiration and adjustments......!!!
please reconsider....

now to the main event..... (finally)

should i change my name....
most the poeple think am jordanian or palistine and send me "u do not talk about certain country's issue" emails or adress me about jordanian affairs...
i don't mind... but i think of it as respect to the guy who writes to me...

so here is my options....
do i keep my name عبدربنا
or i change it to "EXZombie".....!!!

tell me what do u think....

8 comments:

Sloth said...

ExZombie .. easier to read

AL-3ANAN said...

i think عبدربنا is fine...

Q80-ChillGirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Q80-ChillGirl said...

انا اصوت لعبد ربنا :> عندي احسن

iDip said...

عبدربنا

keep it as is

ExZombie doesn't suit your blog, that's my hubmle opinion and 'you call the cards' ;}

S. Jabbar said...

hmmm..i think something different..

Jazzi Fizzle said...

& here it all begins!
Btw F Jazzi it's JayTwenny the shi7i (?) dude!lol

EXzombie said...

well I had many accounts and different blogs at the time, and I shifted "From 3ohah" to another accounts.. so I needed to re-brand this blog!