Tuesday, August 14, 2007

EXzombie's August Films Recomendations......!!!

I know I'm 14 days late already, so sue me......!!!

this is a list of films that are going to be released starting from the 17th till the end of this month, I recommend them for every one even children and fags, and I hope that they'll choke from the terror......!!!


The Invasion

Nicole Kidman's latest movie reminds me of the 1978 Invasion of the Body Snatchers, come to think of it, it's a remake......!!!




King of the Kong

not so sure if it'll reach ME cinemas, a documentary about two 80's gamers......!!!




Death at a Funeral

an English comedy that made me laugh my head off, expect everything to hit right where it tickles......!!!





War

this is for all the Jet Li fans out there, another face off with Jason Stathan.....!!!




looks good neh.....!!!


Halloween

Rob Zombie remakes Jason's slasher series, and it looks amazing.......!!!
frightful, and bloody, and Jason is wicked.........!!!





Balls of Fury

imagine Hardball, Kung Pow, and Kung Pow 2 .......!!!









Death Sentence

this movie I want to see the most, this is for all the Death Wish fans out there, the movie is based on the book with the same title, which is the direct sequel to Death wish that became a movie in 1974 and spawned the Bronson Death Wish series......!!!




and I don't know why, but I also present this film although it's release is in September......!!!

The Kingdom

Saudi Arabia, Terrorists, American heroes, attack on Americans in the KSA, an FBI team goes there and end up being fucked up.......!!!

sounds good......!!!






2 comments:

ناصر الكويت said...

استخدم هذا البانر من أجل بشار


http://nasserq8.blogspot.com/2007/08/blog-post.html

EXzombie said...

شكرا ناصر الكويت

و تحياتي لكل كويتي