Monday, March 27, 2006

to drown in one's work

I found that I work best under pressure.....!!!

and what a pressure....!!!

writing a script, for an underground horror movie, finished it but still stuck on the ending....!!!

writing for the english club, magazine, and my blogs (believe it or not but I have many drafts that need to be revised before publishing)

prepare for the english day in the university, and there is a big possibility that I would act in a play if we have time.....!!!

working in Fast link's Barrah elsaf youth program, in the cultural program where we'll be sponcered by the Jordanian royal commety for films, and we'll write, act, and film a movie of our own which will later on be competing along side other teams.....!!!

I will fill you with updates soon.....!!!

I don't have a reason to which why I posted this, but hey this is my blog and I will write what ever I feel writing about.....!!!

p.s. I delayed the newly weds post but I'll post it soon.....!!!
don't worry you pervert wanna beeeeeeeeeeeeees........!!!

nough said...

3 comments:

forzaq8 said...

writing a movie ! cool
always wanted to do that

what you stuck on maybe the readers can help you :P

iDip said...

Good luck
and I must see this movie!!


P.S. a mueseum for your not-yet-published work is a great idea ;)

EXzombie said...

Dear forza,

it is, but the guys will kill me because I had to give them the script long before I returned back to jordan.....!!!

and dude if are creative in your work it shouldn't be hard to do your own movies.....!!!

and I don't know about revealing the plot and story line.....!!!

Dear idip,

thanks, and you'll enshalla see them all the next time I return, or better yet when we enshalla win the best movie competition....!!!

hmmmm, do you think.....?!?!

I'll try it.....!!!