Thursday, June 12, 2008

EXzombie is not quirky.....!!!


tagged by Chigi and written by Shezombie


The Rules:


1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.


2. Mention the rules on your blog.


3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.


4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.


5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.


EXzombie's 6 Quirks (remember it's written by Shezombie):


1. u choose to stay in areas where the temperature doesn't exceed 15°C


2. u flirt with other girls just for the heck of it, i know so and get angry and you know so and you get happy and i know so and i love my gealousy even more that its making you happy, yet want to beat you


3. ur too lazy to do this tag, so u asked me to do it, and ur whining why im not doing it fast @@ GRRRR, yet i keep on writing!


4. when the "Conan" mode is on i really get frustrated with all this chauvinist thing, yet enjoy it and laugh my head off when you say "WOMAN" do this or do that.


5. we always end a fight with a laugh, ur usually the trigger for those laughs we share, and when u take my place and be the not so funny one i tell you "remember its my part to be the silly one not you!"


6. with EXzombie appearances don't make sense, ur instinct doesn't make sense, ur prediction of who he is don't too! its a whole different ball game when u know him.


7. careful when u say im hungry to EXzombie, he might literally order the whole menu.


I tag:


1. ابو حفص الدودكي








9 comments:

enter-q8 said...

أنجليزي ده يا مرسي

EXzombie said...

ييس ات از

ما قلتليش، الدوا نفع الي بالي بالك و لا لسة......؟!؟

بس said...

ما تعتفد ان لازم بكون معاهم توفيق الذقن


ويقول أحلى من الشرف ما فيش :p

Anonymous said...

منو ابو حفص الدودكي

EXzombie said...

شيطلع توفيق الدقن

و ما اظن انه الطهطاوي و التشريبي و العلامة و المصلح الاجتماعي راح يرضون بحلاق يصف يمهم خبركم التشريبي الحين مخملي و احنا قاعدين نتلزق يمكن يحوشنا طشار من خيره......!!!؟

تربة

ابو حفص الدودكي معروف بين قدامي البلوغرز الكويتيين، و هو يعتبر قدوة في الفكر المتنور قدس الله سره، و عجل فرجه باذن الله

على طاري موضوعك الحين ما بقى احد ما سبيته ليش بس السعوديين الي هديتهم و ما يبت طاريهم على الاراضي الي ياخذونها منا......؟!؟

Q80-ChillGirl said...

LOL on the ppl u tagged!!!

1) 15 deg?!!!! i know that ur q80 so ur cold standards should start from 25 :D

2) poor thing, she suffers with you as it seems! as 3) shows lol?!

4,5) cute

6) i agree, you used to scare me

EXzombie said...

I share with them something special

she says hi and wants you to teach me how to treat a lady, although she should be doing that.. women.....!!!

you find my Conanism and fighting are cute to you.....!!!

and how did I frighten you....?!

did you forget No.7.....?!

Q80-ChillGirl said...

EXzombie


I second you! she should do that not me!!! @@

the over all event of the conanism and fighting is cute :D

you scared me in the past, ur posts were somewhat aggressive and you tend to be very edgy when you express ur self :)

7) nope i did not for get it, but skipped it because i did that once lol, i ordered almost the whole menu at nino once and my sisters still ey3ayrooni in that day so im in no position to comment on that :P

EXzombie said...

do you want to teach me.. I don't mind......!!!

MowaHahaHhahahAHAHA..

I call it "wipe out", and I don't come back to the same restaurant until a decade passes by, I did it to McDonalds, Sushi Club, Cuts, KFC, Wempy, Shrimpy, Mughal Mahal, Pizza Hut, and many more that I forgot.....!!!