Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Ready.. Steady... blog....!!!

salam to all who have joined me in this bloggerical page of mine....
what can I say on behalf of this bloga....?!?!?!
well.. concider this as a ride or as a crash course in a kuwaiti style...!!!
I dont have a spicific bloggarithmic theme for this page.. but believe me it's going to be amusing for all of us...
the "From 3ohah" is simply a bloggish copy of "دولة عـوهة العظمى " www.3ohah.com where i have created a fictional country in this small island of 3ohah...
for you who who does'n't know 3ohah "عـوهة "...
well... it's a small island in the arabian (or persian) gulf that belongs to a series of kuwaiti islands*
ahm.. check it out and till what do you htink about it...?!?!
خلّصت كلامي


*for further information please visit this link
( http://www.3ohah.com/m3lomat.htm)

7 comments:

Ra-1 said...

Mmmm liked the forum :)

EXzombie said...

ra-1, glad you liked the forum....

Q80-ChillGirl said...

1st & foremost welcome to the blog world, 2nd I though u made up the word 3oha :} "that tells you how much i know about islands around & fishing ;p", but to tell u the truth pretty interresting I also liked the cute doggie which sang in the audio clip in ur profile, very cute. The 3oha site "ur kingdom!" is very nice too, the story was a nice intro. but the most thing i liked there & will invade tomorrow inshallah is the library :} I dont know the book titles except for "البداية و النهاية" but i think they are interresting. keep it up i think its good work, & keep on blogging :)

EXzombie said...

thank u soo much fr ur refrishing welcome ...

about the name 3ohah...

well there is a large percentige of people in kuwait whom know nothing of 3ohah or where it is located so dont worry about that....!!!

im glad u liked my kingdom and the library ....

and we encourege every one to see the titles and find if its shared else where (expt fr البداية و النهاية most of the books are dont have any elictronic versions) we all preparing to add the new wave of these books but the work is too much and i might postpone it till graduation on next january enshalla.... library :} I dont know the book titles except for " ....


i want to ask about posting my pics and vidio clips in my blog.... is it possible, and how....?!?!?!

خلصت كلامي....

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Jazzi Fizzle said...

You're so interesting, mate.
Till I finish my finals and read your whole blog; I can't wait.
I hope you see this comment, & I'll also catch every chance to meet you and perhaps be a friend of yours, in here, there, or anywhere in Kuwait.

EXzombie said...

dear Jazzi,
thanks for the kind words, I'm afraid you will be disappointed with this blog, a lot of racist and homophobic ideas I had when I started writing or venting out, I changed and so did my thoughts and how I saw the world, I hope it matured but I'll let you decide that..
thanks again and I hope you enjoy the blog and can see how it changed with time..
and I'll be more than happy to meet up with you when I return to Kuwait.. cheers and good luck in your finals