Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The kuwaiti bloggers meeting....!!!

Now, people, we all know that the next meeting will be held next thursday, hope to see you all there (yeah I wish)

I plan on calling Tata today, and hope he would attend the meeting....!!!

and guys and possibly gayat too.... the meeting will be held the same time (5:30) in the same location (second cup, near the stocks) so please do attend.....!!!

which reminds me....
this is my observation on the jordanian bloggers meeting I attended on Feb. 11th .....!!!

and for those I promised to give them rababa's please do contact me I can't seem to be ale to find a way to contact you.....!!!

next post will be my wierd tag, hope you like it.....!!!

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Better yet, make two blogger day meetings.. one on thursday and the other on Wednesday the 1st of March at the last show of "Kalila wa Dimna" IT'S TRULY AMAZING and I highly recommend it!

EXzombie said...

I don't mind at all, but can we manage that on such short notice....?!?!

and I would like to know more on this show; location, time... etc.

will wait for your comment....!!!

Jacqui said...

Location: Al Maidan Theatre in Abdullah al Salem High School, near al Sha'ab Park

Time: Starts exactly at 7pm

Entrance fee: FREE

Title of play: Kalila wa Dimna

Director and Writer: Sulayman al Bassam.

Any other info will basically burn the play hehehe so I will await you to enjoy it tomorrow evening.

EXzombie said...

thanks dear Jacqui on the info, and I will enshalla be there tomorow, and I think I will bring some special guests with me....!!!

see you there enshalla....