Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Pay back is a bliss....?!?!

Who said men could not handle matters wisely....?!?!

read this story...

A American soldier was deported to Iraq and after being there for a while he received a long awaited letter from his girlfriend back home which reads:

Dear Ricky,
I can no longer accept our relationship. The distance between us is drifting us apart. I have to admit that I have already betrayed you twice which is not fair for either one of us. I am sorry and I hope that you will forgive me and send me back my picture which you always carry around.
Kisses, Becky.



The soldier, feeling offended and hurt, asks his friends in the army to all lend him as many pictures they have of girlfriends, mothers, sisters, female cousins, etc... He gathers 57 pictures which he places in an envelope and writes the following note:

Dear Becky,
I am sorry but I could not remember who exactly you are. So could you please be an angel and pick up your picture from among the rest and send them back to me?!
Good luck, Ricky.


=============

1 comment:

AL-3ANAN said...

:) good answer sara7a , walla el reyayel mo haynen :P