Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Don't miss VIVA mag's may issue.....!!!

on the 4th of april, I joined a focus group for VIVA magazine's next months topic.....

I was joining some of my fellow Jordanian bloggers like Roba, Khalidah, Maysa, Ibrahim, Laith, and other's.....

the topic was interisting and as cool as you could only imagine.....

I'll keep the details for you to read next month......!!!

I wanted to leave my tidbits on the meeting but I think it will give away the topic so I'll have to wait.....!!!

4 comments:

iDip said...

I'm waiting.........

next time you come back to Kuwait, I think you have to get me a copy of VIVA!!

and good luck :)

Jazz Central said...

oooh tidbits!!....international tidbits too all the way from Jordan :) Can't wait!

EXzombie said...

sorry it took me sooooooo long, but I've been in a "workcomma"....!!!

I don't think that I will have the new issue by next week, so I guess you should find it some where in kuwait, and that reminds me....

I might be able to attend the may bloggers meeting.....!!!

EXzombie said...

Dear Jazz,

yep, but the tidbits, will expose the article.....!!!

I'll post them when the mag hit's the market.....!!!

thanks,