Friday, June 03, 2011

I am here to cry your tears!



I am here to cry your tears
I am here to fight the fears
I am here so lay down your Gear
I am here.. put down your spear
I am here

Hug my heart, hear it greet
Calling your name with every beat
Look at my eyes, gaze upon its gaze
See the love all over its maze
See the gardens of rhyme and rhythm
Take your pick from its bosom
I am here

feel my arms, my hug, my embrace
welcome home, to your rightful place
erase the sadness, erase the disgrace
replace it with a smile on your face
I am here to cry your tears
I am here to fight your fears
I am here to hear
I am here

I am here as pier and peer
I am here, your Fakir (poor man), your Amir (prince)
I am your heart, your eye, your ear
I am here
and if you chear
for barca and porto
I am here Sandra Franco
I AM HERE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

وايد حلوه الكلمات

ثانكس

Anonymous said...

وايد حلوه الكلمات

ثانكس

EXzombie said...

شكرا على الكلمات الطيبة

Sandra said...

Thank you!

EXzombie said...

no.. thank you

Sandra said...

It was all tears and darkness
A long night without stars
For a while
But how could I be sad forever
When just thinking of you
Makes me smile?

Words hold the greatest magic
They can save, they can destroy
But I will use them now to say:
You are my air, my greatest joy
My heart sings a song for your heart
My eyes shine for your eyes
My arms search for yours from the start
My soul hears your voice - and it smiles

My skies may not always be blue
My journey may take long to complete
But if at the end of that road there is you
I will gladly walk it with bare feet.

To shorten the distance between us
Words are the only way
And so I hope it's not too late to write today:
Abdulaziz, I love you more than words can say

Sandra