Wednesday, July 19, 2006

day one of film shooting.....!!!


friday, 14th of july 2006, 10:30 a.m ......

the team gathered at Hardees's Madinah street, we had lot's of things to finish before shooting which was scheduled to be at 3:30 p.m, Deena (my assistant director and the protagonist of the movie) over did her self by personally making the costumes and head bands (طرحة) or garments for the brides, and the guy's costumes.....!!!

the wigs were an issue since they were don't leese them, but we managed to obtain 4 (they cost around 20-30 J.D each) and one of them was soon labelled as the "Judy Abbot wig" so don't be shocked Judy.....!!!

couldn't post the pics due to vulgarity......!!!



the bride of this scene or vatreena girl (Rasha my lazy producer, the vatrina girl on the right) gave me headache before the shooting but she came and pulled one for the team, and I thank her for doing the best of her as both acting and producing for the first time......!!!



we faced a problem with the sun and lighting was a bitch, but we managed to finda way to shoot the scene at the cost of Deema (on the left) not clearly shown due to the flare......!!!

in here deena (the mom, amazingly managed to look much older than she really is)

jaodat here is preparing to wrap rasha in newspaper......!!!


it was fantastic, and the crew found out the hard task of filming in close contact, great job every one and this thing is gonna be hysterically funny.....!!!
I leave you with the pics.....

the girls from left to right: rasha, deema, deena... the guys from left to right: mohammad, yasser, mo'ayad, jaodat, and the director......!!!

12 comments:

iDip said...

I can't wait to watch it!

&
Good Luck Bro :)

EXzombie said...

thanks dear idip,

me too.....!!!

and thanks.....!!!

Q8Sultana said...

hi,

what movie is this?
Im lost :o)

forzaq8 said...

hope we get an early screening !
good luck man !

The Stallion said...

Good luck and don't forget my signed copy! :oP

EXzombie said...

hi there dear Q8sultana,

if you return to past posts you might know about the movie I'm making....

any way, I'm making a Jordanian movie about marriage and moms part in it.....!!!

of course it will be a satirical comedy....!!!

thanks for asking and good luck....

EXzombie said...

dear forzaq8,

enshalla, although I don't know when exactly I might return to kuwait.....!!!

but don't worry, I plan to provide the gang with a copy of the DVD, that is the director's cut.....!!!

hehehehehe....

thanks again my friend, and good luck to you too....

EXzombie said...

dear stallion,

thanks dude, hehehehe, how about you sign me a copy first, or better how about showing me "THE EDU" ......!!!

Mother Courage said...

best of luck.... i always wondered why jordan ? why would someone want to study in jordan? seems to me you have an excellent english !

EXzombie said...

my dear mother courage,

thanks, well as for Jordan, I had presumptuous ideas about Jordan and the Jordanians due to the publicity but it's actually as like as chalk and cheese to what I had in my mind, it gave me great oppertunities to explore and try many things I didn't think I would do.....!!!

as for my english or why I choose translation it's a long story, I don't know if I will share it in this blog or not, but jordan was the fastest way in my path, and I'm glad I took it.....!!!

thanks again....

Moey said...

nice...

EXzombie said...

Moey, you just wait.....