Wednesday, July 26, 2006

day 2& 3 of filming my movie.....!!!


Bu Maryoom and Lil alien are in the movie.......!!!

I took the liberty of adding them to the movie, sorry guy and creature for not asking your permissions, but I couldn't resist not sharing them with the world......!!!

any how I'll in exchange for your participation in the movie will provide you with limited edition DVD's....!!!



O.K. returning to the subject, for 2 straight days we were turtured by the filming process, although it was fun, actually insanely hilarious......!!!


here is Moayed hungry as hell, but still wanted to show his support for the orange rev. of kuwait, yasser on the other hand provided protection.....!!!

didn't laugh this much along time ago.....


Deena is preparing for her scene with Moayed, she's perfect for the role......!!!

so last monday was the 2 day of shooting, we managed to finish 5 scenes, how ever it was hard but at the same time enjoyable.....!!!




this is part of the party scene I took it with my intel cam while taking some of the conversations between the characters you'll see Yasser and Rasha then Mo, while giving the sound job to Moayed....!!!

we had fun with the extra, and one of them actually proved to be talanted so we had her as a victem in the party scene, but her voice was hardly heard..... we'll see if we need to record her voice once again.....!!!

the next day, we went to the office to shoot the Khattaba's scenes (that's me)......!!!
we had many takes, different angles for a some what short scene, I opened two bottles by my bare hands which was hell of a pain to do, I also smoked for the first time in my life, not one but 6 sticks of sigarettes (damn it was fucked up experience)......!!!

I didn't use make up at all, in fact I didn't shave my face (the rule is supposidly a strong manly woman).....!!! but I ended up looking like a female presenter in "JAAM EJAAM TV" (NO pictures will be posted only your imagination).....!!!

next friday will be the hardest day, shooting the street scene which is the wakiest, hardest, and longest.......!!!

wish us luck.......!!!

p.s. how the hell can I add a youtube clip in the post.....?!?!



13 comments:

forzaq8 said...

ما اقدر على
product placement :P

هذا لو فى امريكا كان فيها فلوس

iDip said...

I can't say "stop teasing", I'll keep my patience to get my very limited & execlusive copy ;)

EXzombie said...

هههههههههههههههههههههههه

فورزا كنت بحط خمس "يهال" يلبسون برتقالي يلعبون كرة بالشارع و تمر عليهم منقبة و تلعب معاهم ، بس حسافة نقص واحد منهم و صاروا اربعة بس عادي المهم الفكرة.....؟!؟!؟

و انا لزمت الاغراض تكون كويتية دعاية بس لو يفهمون ربعنا

بالتصوير لقطة المطبخ حليب الكي دي دي طلع اكثر من مؤيد و دينا

EXzombie said...

dear Idip,

hehehehehehehe....

and, also hehehehehehehehehe....

Anonymous said...

:)

Moey said...

hahaaha..

dgfdsgdsgds said...

Hey,

It was very cool meeting you today. Enjoyed your blog.

Take care and stay in touch.

ahmed said...

Hey Ex-Zombie...

Fellow Iraqi blogger of Zeyad, currently in Amman as well, he says u'r my kinda man.

not only do u like shocking people, which is my number 1 idea for getting my rocks off, u r also, fucking hilarious, and like doing amateruish films! which is just the same here....fuck man, u r my separated twin....i did a cd's worth of movies about all kinds of shit, ta7shishaat with my buddies.
check my blog and c if u find anything interesting, i also play guitar and read science fiction, and like zombies, especially rehabiliated ones ;)

here is a post about the movies i did on my blog:

http://ejectiraqikkk.blogspot.com/2005/12/dusty-blogspot.html

scroll to the end of the post to see some screenshots

write back!

EXzombie said...

hi dear Sabri, dude the latest pics are great but the orange woman freaked me out.....!!!

EXzombie said...

Hehe to you too Moey....!!!

and Dear Zeyad, I welcome you to my humble blog hoping you'd like it....

I must appologize for the delay in replaying, I should find a way to solve the net thing soon.....!!!

and I must say it's an honor meeting you, I enjoyed your company and the discussions, and we will be in touch.....

thanks again, and good luck...

EXzombie said...

Dear Konfused kid,

I greet you too and welcome you to my blog, and since you'r in Amman too we should meet up along with Zeyad and at least site-see locations in Amman.....!!!

I'm glad you liked the blog and how about we team up and do a crazy movie about driving in Jordan.....?!?!

I'll surf to you'r blog now, good luck and see you soon....!!!

Anonymous said...

The pics seem to be so funny and I really want to see them.. I CANT.. I guess ur using flickr.. :(

EXzombie said...

welcome to blog dear ramroom, nice blog you have there....

and as for the pics, I guess I can send you the pics and videos if you want, just send me your e-mail, and I'll gladly over flod you with the pics.....!!!