Tuesday, July 18, 2006

July's Kuwaiti bloggers meeting....!!!

I know it's way tooooooo late to post about it......!!! but hey sue me......!!!

been a great meeting, although we missed some of the regulars......!!!

6an6a (not tata) was present in this meeting, although not in flesh.....!!!

Purg, great companion, and a great sushi tongue, and I still don't know what the hell is it with you and pinguins......!!!

K came and showed us the new hip trend in fashion......!!!

yeah, but in his defence it was dark and he couldn't recognize which from which......!!!

that's his feet on the left, and Forza's on the right.....!!!

we talked about the orange movement, politics and everything else.....!!!

and we talked about regular stuff, and we had our share of the tid bits, here are some although I forgot the majority....

"rainbow love tattoo..... isn't that gay sex......!!!"

"she is a blogger wanna be....!!!"

"stingray sex is better than camel sex.....!!!"

I lost the rest but hope it'll come up soon.....!!!

I tryed to bribe the Edo mob to see what's make Edo a great suchi joint, but they didn't want to reveal thier secret........!!!

soon you shall be weak enough to show me "the Edo"......!!!

1 comment:

Moey said...

hahaha i always miss the good stuff