Wednesday, September 13, 2006

3arayes is comming soon....!!!

yep I finished from the film, and we finaly ended this chapter.....!!!

we gave a good presentation to the commety and they liked it and laughed alot while watching the movie....!!!

but here is the thing.....

after 12 hours of filming material, and many interviews, they told us to shrink the movie cause it's a short film festival....!!!

so right now the movie is 13 minutes and 5 seconds long.....!!! and it's goood really gooood....!!!
we are having a public screening on saturday at the RFC and they will tell us which film is the best so wish us luck.....!!!

I'll try to finish the subtitles as soon as I can, and finish the DVD.......!!!
in case I return to Kuwait by the 25th of september I will prepare enough DVD's of the movie for the next bloggers meeting, so do please come by then.....!!!

and yeah a building in Amman just collapsed in front of us it's called Bawabat el-Ordon, they say there are 100's of workers were working while the building was collapsing, I will give you a detailed post once I get pictures tommorow......!!!

and yeah I felt the earth quake last week.....!!!

p.s.: I and four of my team will be working with the RFC in other projects, and we'll get to do movies as well, that is our own....!!!

6 comments:

Moey said...

can't wait to see it.. missed hanging out as well dude, let me see you once u get here

ahmed said...

Salams man....
Where the fuck you been? I've been waiting to hear from you for ages, I've made a dozen of short films in Iraq myself and I'd be really interested in showing them to you - you seem to have similar interests and personailty disorders as myself (this has been confirmed to me by Zeyad) so man I'd be really interested in meeting ya and showing u my films, as well as participating in any film festival there is....this might be coming out too strong but i seriously like ya!

Keep it up...

p.s. i also work as a translator and i read sci-fi a lot

(if you don't remember, i once posted a comment on ur blog about a month ago)

Regards

Konfused Kid
"AK"
Amman, Jordan

Purgatory said...

I want the director's version ;)

EXzombie said...

hi there all,
sorry for keeping you all waiting soo long.....!!!

dear Moey,

dude, how come you had to return back to Jordan the minute I arrive to Kuwait.......!!!

and we must go to "THE LIVING ROOM".....!!!

EXzombie said...

Hi there dear KK...

sorry again my friend, I've been really busy with the film and other things, that I didn't have the chance to see my mail, nor check the net....!!!

now, if you are interisted in working with us, I have a project in November with the Kuwaiti cultural office, and we'll do a short film for them, and we'll see from there, and prepare your films I wanna see them....!!!

I'll be in Amman by the 5th of Nov. and I will contact you to meet up with Zeyad also....!!!
p.s. why didn't you and Zeyad come to the sept. JP bloggers meeting....?!?!

EXzombie said...

dear purg,

this could be hard to do since we hacked the original, so I have to do it all over again to have my version......!!!

never the less you will have something in the meeting.....!!!