Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I Love YOU Too.....!!!

I have been depressed the last couple of days, and thought today won't be of any difference, but I received a letter from a special woman today that made my day...

(I asked her permission of course before posting it)


What do I miss...

To rely on you as the conversation starter, to make me laugh on your stories. To be able to see your eyes while you talk, your enthusiasm about any thing, you’re usually very excited about what ever you do...

I love that in you.

To draw a huge smile on my face when you try to give me the “I want you” look with your eyebrows lifted high, I smile back, you immediately take away that look to replace it with that sweet smile.

To feel your fist hiding my hand.

I miss seeing your reaction on my silly jokes & your comment that you will try to
make me be more funny. Your sarcasm at that moment is hilarious.

What made me fall in love with you:

Your brain, your heart, your openness and rage, your gentle heart & feelings,
although your external appearance is very strong, yet you have this softness
inside you that holds it up. Not being afraid of being who you are. You make me
laugh, smile. A true open book that took the fear out of my heart. Your honesty.
Your moles.

Still there is a lot more to say, I think those words came out spontaneous and swift, they are close to the first thoughts I had in our first meeting, although the moles were discovered later they are a very liked feature.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that's so sweet *runs to get tissues* !

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Oryx said...

Man you are soooo lucky
Mashallah, allah ‘y’7alikom 7ag ba3’9 enshallah doom
O enta don’t wait until she writes something to you, always tell her how you feel
And with that latter, oh my god, it’s hard to match, the truthness, the simplicity, it was so touching, she is a jewel to keep
Wish the two of you best of everything

EXzombie said...

Dear Chika,

tell me about it.....!!!

Dear Oryx,

yeah I know, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, and I already write her poems every once in a while, she one the other hand was short in the reply field, but today at work she just wrote it and it is the most adorable thing anyone has ever wrote it to me.....!!!

these are some of the poems I wrote, of our first meeting and the day we expressed our feelings to each other......!!!


http://www.exzombiesm.com/2007/04/blog-post.html

http://www.exzombiesm.com/2007/06/blog-post_22.html

Oryx said...

First there are few things that has to be noted,
1-I’m extremely emotional these days
2-Most (lying it’s All) what I think of these days, is how much I soo want to fall in love (pathetic, I know)
I sooooooo LOVED سيرة حب
You got me a welling up of tears ;(
Mashallah, allah eyhanikom eba3a’9
It’s absolutely divine to know that there is a man and a woman who can love each other like that…
May all your days be filled with love, thanks for sharing it :')

EXzombie said...

Dear Oryx,

thanks, she still reads it from time to time.....!!!

ربنا يسمع منج انشاء الله