Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Miss Cozmo's present, and Kuwaiti Blogs Oscars....!!!

what do you think suitable as a gift to Miss Cosmo.....?!?!
yeah, I'm bad at choosing presents and have no clue what is good or not in that field.....!!!
guess I'll search for a gift with Waleed Al-Mashi (william), since we both don't know what to bring....!!!

and by the way, don't you think we should have our own Oscars....?!?!

it's a good Idea, but my only concern would be that the results would be to members of Blog mafia....!!!

I have these categories as starters, and if you happen to have other edditional ones please be free to add them in the comments....!!!
and not to forget the nominees....!!!

  1. best male blog
  2. best female blog
  3. best male post
  4. best female post
  5. best male comical blog
  6. best female comical blog
  7. most annoying blogger
  8. most annoying bloggeret
  9. Kuwaiti Queen of the Blogger sphear
  10. the worst debate
  11. the longest debate
  12. most aggrisive male blogger
  13. most aggrisive female blogger
  14. best tech blog
  15. best political blog
  16. best personal blog
  17. best layout
  18. best new male blog
  19. best new female blog
  20. best vanishing blogger
  21. the longist post ever
  22. the ugliest blog
  23. the bset swan (had to do it)
  24. the female magnet blogger
  25. the sheep gatherer bloggeret
  26. the most contraventional blog
  27. the most perverted blogger
  28. the most perverted bloggeret
  29. the worst badlia
  30. the best comment
  31. the funniest picture
  32. the best picture
also what about the host, he should be a blogger that many of us check on his blog most frequintly.....!!!
I would say the Safat guys, but I don't think it's fair to bug them with such annoying task.....!!!
so who do you have in mind to host the show....?!?!

and lastly, I think the next blog would be X-rated so don't watch if you don't like it....!!!

9 comments:

The Stallion said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Stallion said...

With regards to a gift you can all go to Samboose's store (Bassinet)!

As for the Blogger Oscars check Miss Cosmos's site, especially the post titled, "Kuwait Academy Blogger Award"!

iDip said...

Sorry Exzombie, but I think that MissCosmo's Awards are interesting. She got the idea before من سبق لبق
;p

but that doesn't mean that your idea is considered, for later though :)

I'm going to vote there
Join!

EXzombie said...

Dear stallion,

thanks for the tip on the gift, just hope that nobody would get the same gift as us....!!!

and for the "oscars", I think what happened there was not a good idea since it was a friends nominating friends awards, and shouldn't be carrying the tittle of Kuwaiti Academy Blogger Awards, I would prefer the "Edo Pride Awards" (EPA).....!!!

we don't have to immitate the Saudi blog awards, but we should show in a better way wo really deserves the aknowledgement, since this is only to prase those who've done a remarcable job in blogging....!!!

even so, I apreciate the efforts, but I think I'll go on with what I hoped for....!!!

Dear Idip,
I know Miss Cosmo's awards are exciting....!!! you get to meet and eat, and not to mention talk to them....!!!

my idea my friend wont be considered in anytime, and I wont wait for anyone to approve them....!!!

anyway good luck, best of wishes, and I wont vote there, it's biesed enough, and I know the results already....!!!

Jacqui said...

Would you like to join in the real and official forming of the Kuwaiti Blogger Awards? If so, I proceeded to add you to MSN and therefore need to speak to you about certain stuff.

EXzombie said...

I'm 100% with you, but, I log normally from 12 a.m. (I don't sleep remember) so can you manage or do you want me to log on a specific time....?!?!

Jazz Central said...

I like the catergories :)

EXzombie said...

Dear JC,

welcome to the blog my friend, and thanks, now join us.....!!!

Anonymous said...

enjoy its great, just check it out

http://www.kuwaitfridaymarket.com/search/google.htm

if u wanna save ur time & energy? than set this as ur homepage