Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Fast link, what the fuck.....!!!

so out of nowhere, I get a call from Moe that the Fast Link awards ceromony will be held TOMMOROW....!!!

as for why and how, I still don't have a clue how they work in that company, they are a mess in organization.....!!!

fuck.....!!!

guess my Degree and Jude's will be the only ones unhanded, so I'll call Moe to recieve mine.....!!!

I wanted to be there I really did but out of nowhere boom.....!!!

that's a knockout, I know it was you all along Mr. 2006, damn youuuuuuuu.......!!!

3 comments:

forzaq8 said...

she had to punch you before she went off

Anonymous said...

fastlink is lol, fa.stink

EXzombie said...

Dear Forza,

it hurts, I really wanted to be there to recieve the award.....!!!

damn it, I don't want to think about it again....!!!