Friday, December 08, 2006

Jawdat Jweihan, may you rest in peace my brother....



to lose a friend is hard, to lose him in front of you is devastating.....

he was one of the guys that you'd notice in any group, funny, outgoing, hyperactive and honest....

my dear Jawdat,

I couldn't say it when you were with us so do pardon me even if it was late,

شكرا لأنك انسيتني غربتي
شكرا لأنك كنت معطاء حتى في موتك
شكرا لأنك جمعتنا في موتك فزاد اخواني و اخواتي
بقلم معتز:

كأن الليل لم يهدأ بعد، كأن صيحاتنا لم تهدأ بعد، كأن صيحات الأطفال الصغار
وبكائهم لم يهدأ بعد ..
صيحات تخرج من ذلك الممرالمضاء بالملائكة..
لا زال صوت الريح يعصف في تلك الليلة ، ويأخذ معه ما تبقى من غبار ذلك المساء،
وبقايا الزجاج المتكسر على الأرض..
كيف يمكن للدموع أن تهدأ اذا توقف القدر اليوم عند مفترق طريق ليس له نهاية ، عند مفترق طريقلا أحد يعرف سببه أو يجد جوابا له..
كيف يمكن للدمعة في العين أن تسأل سؤالا وتتوه بين الأجوبة العديدة..
كيف يمكن للقلب الذي كان ينبض بالحياة أن يرحل..
هنا، توقفت كل الساعات ، ولم يجب عن أي سؤال, فكل الأسئلة ليس لها جواب..
وكل الدموع ليس لها من باب.. كيف بثانية يودعنا كل الأحباب؟ ويرمي بنا القدر بعيدا عن
منزلنا ، بعيدا عن شارعنا، بعيدا عن أحبائنا الذين كانوا نبضا في القلب..
والذين كانوا الدم الذي يسري في العروق..
اليوم،نمتحن ويمتحن الانسان فينا بقوته… وصموده..
بضعفه وخوفه، ببكاءه وصمته..
فهل ستبكي يا قلب؟ لا ، لا تبكي ..
فان الذي رحل سيحزن اذا رأى دمعتك.. سيحزن اذا سمع صوت بكاءك..
انه سيعود ، سيعود ليمسح لك تلك الدمعة عن خدودك.. ويستبدل الألم فرحة وسعادة..
لا تبكي يا قلب، لا تدمعي يا عين..
وان عجزت الكلمات عن التكلم وقول الحقيقة..
لا تبكي وان عجزنا عن مواجهة الحقيقة، لا تبكي..
فالذين رحلوا ، لم يرحلوا…
ان لهم أجنحة يطيرون بها حولنا، ان لهم صدى في كل مكان،
صدى ضحكاتهم لا زال يملأ المكان .. الا تسمعون صدى الضحكات؟
انهم لم يرحلوا، فصداهم موجود في كل مكان..
انه يعيش فينا.. ذكرياتهم في كل مكان..اثار أقدامهم..
فلماذا يا قلب تبكي؟ وهم لا زالوا بيننا، يسمعون تحاورنا،
ويشربون من فنجان القهوة الذي تركوه..
لا يا قلب.. لا تبكي..
فان بكيت ، فانك ستؤلم ببكائك من رحل..
تلك كان قصة طير ، حلق بأجنحته بيننا، تلك كانت قصة ملاك ، غاب ولم يغيب..
سافر ولم يسافر..رحل … ولكنه لا يزال حيا فينا....

May you rest in peace my brother, and may heaven be our gathering place in the after life, your brother Abdualziz....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allah yer7ma.

Sorry for your loss. I know how it feels, a friend of mine passed away last month. This is the cycle of life.

Chin up, bro.

Anonymous said...

Abdulaziz , you made me cry and I dont know what to say.

May his soul rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss...I know how hard it is on you...I've passed in such situation but life goes on...

Allah yar7ma...

Anonymous said...

My condolences,
3atham allah ajrik
Allah yir7ma
It is hard to lose a friend, just believe that their souls and ideals live through you makes it easier

Anonymous said...

oh, it's alright you'll live.. how did he die?

Mr_CHoCoLaTe said...

عظم الله أجرك

و الله يرحمه برحمته الواسعه

و يصبر أهله

فعلاً صعب تفقد صديق او أي انسان بالدنيا

بس هذي مشيئة الخالق سبحانه و تعالى

مع السلامه

ahmed said...

I've lost four this june by a bomb, so i know a thing or two about it.
Your life will never be the same, but I guess it's different when he died and not killed. ha? in any case stay sharp and may God help you.

p.s. you still in Amman?

EXzombie said...

Dear the criticizer,

sorry for the late late replay, thanks for your kind words....

Dear 7ala,

Amen....

Dear Maze,

it's a situation I wish no one to go through....
Amen....

Dear tat,

ajirna wa ajrik, it helps a bit but when you lose him in the way we lost is not humane.....!!!

Dear Moey,

a car hit him and ran away, but thank God they cought the animals whom found to be drunk.....

Dear mr. choco,

أجرنا و اجرك
امين و انشاء الله ربنا يرحمنا و يرحم موتانا اجمعين تسلم حبيبي

Dear konfused kid,

I read your story my friend, and it's not easy, I feel the most hurtful thing is the way the killers attitude about what they did was unthinkable....!!!
thanks for your kind words...

right now I'm in Kuwait but I'll be heading back by the 9th of jan.
anyway dude I tryed reaching you but failed, there is a brittish director whos gonna do a movie on an Iraqi village and how they react against the US troops, they'll start shooting in january till the end of march in Jarash, do you think you can work with them....?!?! anyway I'll give my mobile No. and do reach me dude....

0796914253

p.s. come to the bloggers meeting.....!!!

White Wings said...

رحمه الله وطيب قلبك بذكراه وهدأ نفسك وألهمها الصبر
آمين

EXzombie said...

thanks white wings for your kind words....

Amen,