Sunday, September 16, 2007

Kuwait Blogs.. the Movie.......!!!

some of you might know already that I'm working on a project about the Kuwaiti blogosphere, and bloggers, I'm finishing my research soon, and would like to start shooting some interviews before heading back to Jordan, so I was wondering if there are any one interested to be in my movie, or have something to say or contribute, shed light on the subject or anything else, you are welcomed to join me document an important part of bloggers activities...

keep in mind your privacy will be kept if you wish to conceal your identity,

you can e-mail me at EXzombiesm@gmail.com

thanks..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting, i might give you a buzz soon, cheers and good luck with the project.

LiL ALiEN said...

اقدر احط نفسي بلقطه اباحيه :P

EXzombie said...

Dear Patrick,

thanks, and I'll be waiting for the buzz...

Lil Al,

find yourself a blogger that into Alien fetish, and I'll make a whole movie for you.....!!!

White Wings said...

بالتوفيق، فكرة الفيلم رائعة
ايلين
ما تيوز؟ حتى في رمضان يا رجل؟
:)

EXzombie said...

شكرا

و على طاري ايلين

ترى امس قام يدز لي صور و افلام حرق فيهم برائتي و طفولتي البائسة......!!!؟

Q80-ChillGirl said...

am pro the idea :D

me help any way, you tell me, me do... ok?

EXzombie said...

Dear Chig,

thanks, and I will...

Anonymous said...

coool idea...u started already??

EXzombie said...

I'm supposed to shoot Nibaq, Stallion, Forza, and the Don Podcast, today.....!!!

and next meeting I'll take some fotage too.....!!!

Anonymous said...

very interesting


bamathil =] lol