Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Q80 ChillGirl can be cruel.....!!!

yeah she can......!!!

I just got back from IRONMAN and did my routine, checking e-mails and such only to find an e-mail from Q80 ChillGirl, at first I thought she got married cause the title was "she got married/ I got married" the confusion is due to the arabic form "عرّست"......!!!

I wanted to wait until I read what she has to say... nothing much was there, just a link.......!!!

I thought to myself wow, they talked about the wedding in al-qabas, that's nice, but what I saw broke my heart, I saw my love next to something, and news of her getting married......!!!

it breaks my heart knowing such an Angel is married to another guy, I will try to custom make a clone of you someday Mélissa Theuriau, wait for me.....!!!

CG, I will have my revenge.....!!!

6 comments:

Doesn't Play Well With Others said...

i dont know shes pretty bs not 'bamoot 3ashan tzawejat' pretty =P

ya3ni if it was adriana lima i would understand =P

EXzombie said...

other than "al-Kanderia" jennifer connelly, no one would beat her, not even your Adian"o"Lima.....!!!

Q80-ChillGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Q80-ChillGirl said...

LOL

Revenge?!

was it that difficult on you to accept that she moved on? loool

im not a newspaper person lately! but i was shuffling around alqabas site, then i found this link with her picture! and an other MAN beside her, not a thing ;p, and i remembered the post u liked in this post, about u telling purgatory and maze to step away from her LOL, so i thought you will be the most happy person to know she got married

and what made me laugh, is you thought it was my weeding, ok if i get married why wouldnt i say more at least introduce the man i will marry or something like that? lol and why o why would a newspaper write about me if i get married? LOL

لا خلاص انا انسانه مشهورة برفع الجام ،، شن، بس بومريوم يتكبر على الخيشيين؟

Q80-ChillGirl said...

شن،=شنو

Desert-Roses said...

I can be crueler !!
GROW UP :P