Friday, October 31, 2008

Youtubing......!!!

this post is part of the KLMARROC

(Kuwaitis to Lift Morals After Retards Ruined Our Country)
so injoy..





old I know but I liked the song a long time ago....!!!


I have a question for you.. let's say you had a fight with a girl(the question for the guys obviously) and she slaps/hits you.. what would you do? do you hit back, or pretend to be a a gent (wuss).....?!

case in point:






how can she slap indeed....!!!


this is a valuable lesson from a great teacher, could it answer our questions in this dilemma we face






we realy need people like him, may god rest his soal

I love fishing I got it from my grandfather, and was always fascinated with an orthodox ways to fish, I know you heard about the red neck fishing, but have you heard about Afghani fishing......!!!




1 RPG shell for 1 fish (live too), the essence of red neck fishing.......!!!


now here is a funny story..

after Desert Storm, an American Soldier posted in Panama got carried away with pride, he was full of himself, so he went to a boxing ring, and bullied the people there to face him in a boxing match.. what happens next was captured in video..

Gringo V.S. Bolo





owned the panamian way

now do you love to make out before or after a fight.....?!





he's not gay people, point proven.....!!!

7 comments:

Grey said...

How can she slap me is my all time favourite ... the dude pwned the hostess ! funny thing is now the dude is suing them .

I really liked the rest of the vids, specially the panamian one ,

White Wings said...

you just totally confused me
:)
a guy should never hit a gale...no exceptions
الله يرحم الربعي...كيف نعوض رجل مثله؟؟

EXzombie said...

Dear Grey,

how can she slap is still a mystry, I don't get the show since I watched a couple of clips and apparently they abuse the contestants.....!!!

why did she hit him? and what happened after that is somthing I would like to know

and she deserved it, did you see the mix song of the clip....?!

thanks and glad you liked them, the grengo clip was crazy not to mention the comentators


Dear White Wings,

how did I confuse you....?!

a girl should never abuse this law (man no hit woman), if she does she should handle what is given to her, I believe in "equality if both parts agree to it"

و نحن بامس الحاجة اليوم لوجود و عقلية كالمرحوم الدكتور احمد الربعي

الله يرحمه و يغمد روحه الجنة

Grey said...

the show is called 'dadagiri' ( kinda bullying) the contestants have to keep thier 'cool' for all kinds of abuse ( verbal) . It was scripted i guess with few surprises, but dude didn't know that she woukd get physical. he was caught up by surprise and reacted that way.

ابوالوليد said...

nice collection

:)


بس الهندي أولها معصب بعدين طقها بجية

والله يكسر الخاطر

EXzombie said...

Dear Grey,

so the show insults and abuse contestants.....!!!

ابو الوليد

البرنامج مالهم مثل فير فاكتور بس الظاهر تهزيء بالمتسابقين، و اهي الظاهر اول مرة واحد يرد عليها، بس خوش طراق

bo_sale7 said...

تنويع جميل

استمر
تحياتي