Thursday, November 22, 2007

Update to project Turtle 2007

depending on the weather, if the conditions are terrible we might postpone it till the first of December at the same time from 10am-11am, I'll keep you updated with everything enshalla, so before you head to the beach check the post for updates.........!!!
sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks alot...
Post a Comment