Sunday, January 28, 2007

Recomended Films By EXzombie.....!!!

I recomend seeing them....

p.s.
due to lack of brain cells, and memory loss, I forgot many films that should have been there.....!!!


3-Iron (S. Korea)
• 7 Samurai (Japan)
• The Agronomist (Haiti)
• Airplane
• Apres Vous (France)
• Babel
• Baraka
• Bas Ya Bahar/ بس يا بحر (Kuwait)
• Battle Royal (Japan)
• Brave Heart
• Brother (Japan/USA)
• Carandiro (Brazil)
• City of GOD (Brazil): there is a fantastic documentary in the DVD...
• Clerks : one of the best dialouges in film history....
• Coffee& Cigarette
• Das Experiment
• Deer Hunter
• Forest Gump : made me cry.....!!!
• Fighter in the Wind (S. Korea)
• Getting Any (Japan)
• Hard Candy : I apreciated my balls greatly after watching this film....!!!
• High Tension (France)
• The Host (S. Korea)
• Hulk : the first film comic framed (24ish)
• Identity : fucked my mentality and fooled me till the end.....!!!
• Intimate Strangers (France)
• Jenin : brave documentary about the Jenin massacre....!!!
• Joe Dirt : the scene where the dog's balls freeze stuck cracked the living shit out of me.....!!!
• Ju-on I& II (Japan) : the scariest film I ever saw....
• Kung Fu Hustle (China)
• Kung Pow
• Last of the Mohicans
• Leon (France)
• Lost Boys of Sudan A.K.A. When GOD.... something (I forgot the new name)
• Man of the Year
• Me, Myself& Irene : the best Jim Carrey's film ever.....!!!
• Mean Machine (England)
• Million Dollar Baby : made me cry.....!!!
• Mohabbatain (India): I guess it's second to Mard, but the music alone is enough for me.....!!!
• Monster Ball : made me cry.....!!!
• Monty Python's Holy Grail (England)
• Monty Python's Meaning of Life (England)
• Mystic River : made me cry....!!!
• Old Boy (S. Korea)
• Paradise Now (Holland)
• Platoon
• Punisher
• Sanjuro (Japan)
• Save the Green Planet (S. Korea)
• Scar Face
• Shaolin Soccer (China)
• Signs
• Sin City
• Sixth Sense
• Snatch (England) : Turkish is enough.....!!!
• Spiderman II
• Stranger than Fiction
• Team America : fucked my brain from laughing, inspired my "Dicks, Pussies, and Assholes" post.....!!!
• Unbreakable
• V for Vendetta
• Victory :Pele is playing, Sly step aside.....!!!
• The Village
• Yojimbo (Japan)
• Young Frankenstein : I loved the monks scene.....!!!
• Zatoichi (Japan)
• Zhou Yu's Train (China)

and I'm dieing to see The 300, Transformers, SpiderMan3, and shrek3....!!!

2 comments:

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Lots of foreign movies... nice! Was wondering if you can help. I've been looking for this movie 'bout a samurai... I think. He has a little kid (his son?) whom he takes everywhere with him. Mebbe a Kurosawa movie? No clue. Anyways, help? Either way, thanks :) Later

EXzombie said...

Dear Drunkia,

long time no see, hope you've been well....

you're talking about the "lone wolf and cup"(manga) the "Ogami itto" series the one with the baby cart full of weapons.....!!!

well there is 6 movies if I'm not mistaken and a 3 seasons T.V. series.....!!!

you can find them in Bit Torrent, or if you're in a hurry, you can download it from me, I already have them......!!!