Monday, June 11, 2007

Purg, Maze, KM, she is mine........!!!


O.K since every one is fighting over Paris Hilton when she comes to Kuwait, I found this.... this WOMAN, and quit frankly she is HOT.......!!!



I'd learn french just to know what she's talking about...... naaaaaaah.....!!!

now if it gets me to meet her...... Parlivous Franceue......?!?!

so what do you think......?!?!



this Goddess, is called Melissa Theuriau, a french news anchor, that mesmerised hundreds of thousands of people around the globe, there is now a cult for her, I only saw her through a link yesterday and in mere minutes I was swept away by her beauty......!!!

so hands off guys, she is taken.... finders keepers......!!!




Madmouazil Melissa, Jeswe Abdulaziz, Jeswe Kueitian, Jotem monamee, la koskolevou wallahi jotem.....!!!
Post a Comment