Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Safat's 30th bloggers meeting......!!!


same time same place people, June 7th marks the 30th meeting for Safat......!!!

yep 2 and a half years have passed, and you should attend, get a chance to put faces to bloggers that you love, hate, or worship......!!!

I'm getting old for this, wanna come, go there......!!!

I want to do a documentary on the Safat Blogger Sphere, anyone interested or wants to be filmed and interviewed can send me an e-mail......!!!

next meeting I'll be bringing with me the Rababas and the Documentary we're making right now so stay tuned.....!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

r we going to strip in the documentary???....:P

EXzombie said...

first Tat and now you, I want females for the love of god.....!!!

can you ask purg if he's into it too (the stripping part)......!!!

Anonymous said...

Purg will do anything i do...b3den arent we hot for stripping??

EXzombie said...

y.. yeah....!!!

sure......!!!