Sunday, June 17, 2007

Anal sex is Khhheeee.......!!!


I don't like Opera, cause she's a racist, and I don't like Dr. Fozia Al-Durai3, cause she would say anything to support her point even if it was wrong and stupid.......!!!

yesterday by mistake I was talking with my younger brother when I accidentally heard the word "صرم" Anus, so I kept an ear pointed at the TV, and I heard things that are retardic in general.......!!!

like Adam and Eve descended because they had anal sex.......!!!

sperms grow like sea monkeys in the prostates, where they feed on fecal "supplements"........!!!

she didn't say that seamen would grow to babies, but her face looked like stating it......!!!

anal sex is a way of gayness......!!! so if you had anal sex then you are gay(not the country).....?!?!

hair around the anus is responsible for pleasure......!!!

catholics tryed it when the church forbid the use of condoms........!!!


I'll watch it again to give a final thought on it......!!!

Quick quiz: of the three, who had Anal Sex.......?!?!
P.S.there could be more than one.....!!!



but I'll give her a tip....


if she wants people to stop doing anal sex, she should have showed us this picture (the picture was removed cause of the vomit)......!!!
Post a Comment