Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Grandizer Effect.....!!!


this is for all the 70's & 80's kids who lived day after day with cartoons.... real cartoons.....!!!

about grandizer....!!!
there were somethings that kept me thinking but after I saw the whole series again it made me wonder why no one said anything about it.......!!!

come to think of it:

the Duke of fleet (Daisuki) is a mixed breed of a Jewish-Native Indian-Hippi.....!!!
Gandal (the guy who had a female midget inside his face) is what we call a futeristic bisexual fag

why with all the technologies the Fleet people had while doing the Grandizer how come they forgot to include a safety seat belt, and why are the buttons on the board lacked instructions or labels for that matter.....!!!

that reminds me, the fucking buttens remind me of beneton every four buttons are alligned together with similar colors....!!!

why Dampi (Hikaro's father the UFO's fan) had a cat's mostache....!!!

why did they like wearing spandix, every one from the aliens to even the humans wore spandix.......!!!

why do Koji Kabotu (Mazinger Z) and Diasuki always wear watches with thier uniforms....!!!

the alien troopers look like the KKK on sperms.....!!!

and don't Grandizer look like a Knight wearing an adult diper.....!!!

and where is this tunnel is exactly located in the G unit that connects the grandizer control room with the flying saucer's control room....!!!
and why did he needed to spin each time before entering or exiting the rooms.....!!!

why Dr. Amon had a different mostashe in each episode.....!!!

why do Dambi and his family travel always in horses and carieges while the rest of the planet is driving futeristc transport mobiles, and why are they cowboy-esque even though they are living in Japan, eating Japanese food, having Japanese names.....!!!

why in each episode they sacrifice Koji's UFO in a suicidal head on fight with a whole fleet with only a few rockets (not even a seeking mesiles-short corny looking) and after kicking the bejesus out of his ass, the Duke comes to the rescue......!!!

why do he always choose the trash hole instead of the door....!!!

why UFO's explode and evaporite in the air without a trace....!!!

the funniest names are always reserved for the aliens mandroids: DOM DOM the chains and machine gun pink monster that had a vacium as a weapon....!!!
JERO JERO the solar energy droid who need to absorb sun rays to generate his pulsars.....!!!
and why the doubling....!!!

I stop here with this final thought.....!!!

grandizer sucks now that we are adults, but not as much as Kabamaru the ninja.....!!!which I'll talk about him later......!!!


p.s. I don't know why the hell can't I upload any picture.....!!!
I'll post them later....!!!

28 comments:

Purgatory said...

I like burgers too.

Anonymous said...

:: http://www.frankom.com/?p=29

Anonymous said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, stop there angry man,,,, it's GRANDIZER for heaven's sake, everything in that whole series deserves a bow, but you need help :P

forzaq8 said...

do not diss Grandizer !


its 10000000% better than crap that is shown on TV today

ahmed said...

I think everyone against you here haven't really taken their time and re-watched the series, I bought it on DVD in Iraq, I think everyone will be schoked with the abysmal dialgue and the huge amounts of contradictions, it's like a cultural touchstone for most Arab kids, and I think the real reason is that Greendizer is spot-on in terms of providing a grandiose epic, the music especially comes to mind, without the needless details that people under 12 don't care about anyhow.
The problem with us now as adults is that we think too much...So, to honor the spirit of my favorite childhood cartoon I hereby vow not to think too much again unless I am on the toilet for a long time.

You have to forgive me for this, I ate too much znood el sitt at futoor.

Anonymous said...

Um well I see your point as I am rewatching it right now but at least its way better than the crap they show kids now on arabic TV. If you want to watch an anime thats good start with rurouni Kenshin :P AKA Samurai X and tell me your thoughts

EXzombie said...

Dear purg,

how about kabab and stuff next week, and I'll call the guys.....!!!

EXzombie said...

Dear frankom,

I did have it some time ago.....!!!

EXzombie said...

Dear Anony,

when we were kids such details didn't matter to us, but now when I see all the stupid things in the series I laugh at our inocence.....!!!

from the stupid dubbing and dialogs to the story itself.....!!!

I don't say it's a crapy show.... yes I do say it's a crapy show.....!!!

Ultra man (الرجل الحديدي)is way better, أبطال الملاعب، جزيرة الكنز، عدنان و لينا، and many others are way better.....!!!

and yep I do need help... in uploading the pics....!!!

EXzombie said...

Dear Forza,

I diss who ever deserve it....!!!

and Grandizer needs a dissing factory.....!!!

just watch it again, I will give you the series for you to see what I meen......!!!

EXzombie said...

Dear Kkid,

glad hearing from you, dude glad your on my side.....!!!

I still consider it as a landmark of our age, a crappy one, but a good one.....!!!

reminds me are you now in Amman.....?!?!

EXzombie said...

Dear tat,

glad you see my point...

Kenshin the series is great till the end of sheshio (mummy guy)and after that it's shit hit the fan.....!!!
and I believe the movies are way better than the series.....!!!

you want my choice, go for Berserk, One piece, Bleach, and I'll post a list of the best Anim......!!!

ahmed said...

Yes

forzaq8 said...

شنو !
طاب بغرندايزر و تيب طارى كارتونات اتعس ؟

الرجل الحديدى
عبدالرحمن العقل ماله وظيفه إلا يطير و ينحاش بالسياره ، خوش مساعده

ابطال الملاعب
يسبحون عرق
كمال ابو دقن و ضريته التى لا تصد بـ 7 حراس مرمى

EXzombie said...

dEAR KK,

great, I'd like you to join us in a movie club if you'r interisted..... but ithas to wait till I return on the 5th of Nov. ....!!!

sorry, I know it's a bit long, but duty calls....!!!

EXzombie said...

فورزا خريندايزر ما يوصل مواصيل الرجل الحديدي، احنا كنا نتراجف لما يطلع الوحش و يتهاوشون صج تحس اكشن لميس و كمال احسن من دايسكي و هيكارو و عبدالرحمن العقل كان دوره اوكي في عدنان و لينا

ابطال الملاعب مع هذا احسن رسوم متحركة عن كرة القدم

حتى ساسوكي و عقلة الاصبع و سنان

Anonymous said...

اسمحلي يبا .. انت مبين من الرسوم المتحركة الي مدحتهم انه ذوقك ابو الزق لا لا الا زق الزق بعد مع احترامي لك يعني ..

صج تعال ليش ما مدحت فلونة بعد ؟؟ ماكو اخرى منه اتوقع وهذا الي انت اتدوره ...

يقوولي جرندايزر مو حلو

White Wings said...

sir, Grandizer rocks
that show had everything, from horrifying fights for boys to mushy love-stories for girls...we all loved it and still do :)

EXzombie said...

ابتلشنا باليهال.....!!! يبا اذا انت ما شفت غريندايزر لا اتفلسف... بعدين ليش مستذبح على الزق.....؟!؟! لو تاكله مو احسن لك....!!! و شنو جريندايزر، جريندايزر مرة وحدة، يييو.....!!! ابك هذا جريندايزر و دوك فلييت

الله يعطيك العقل و يشفيك من الاسهال الي في راسك، رحم الله والديك اذا ما عندك شي تقوله اكل خرى و انطم احسن لك بدال ما تفشل روحك جدام الناس و الي يسمعك يقول جريندايزر ابوك و غاندال امك

خرى بهالاشكال الي تطلع بالنت
شكلك يا الثور ما عديت ال17 سنة للحين، امك تدري انك داش النت

EXzombie said...

Dear White wings,

grandizer did rock, and I loved it, I still do, but I posted this as a sarcastic way of how we didn't see the stupendous foults in the c

EXzombie said...

sorry, pre-excution to the post.....!!!

other cartoon shows from our days are really stupid but we liked it and still do.....!!!

now see the series again and you'll know what I talked about....!!!

thanks again

Anonymous said...

oooooops, i think i started a chain raection on u, didn't i? Sorry, 5la9 5la9 u don't need help,, but say after me Grandizer is GRAND. Good boy :)

Anonymous said...

الصراحة مادري شنو مقياس انه الواحد يكون ياهل او ريال بنظرك يا طيز ..

و ذكري للزق ياخي كل مادش بلوقك ماتذكر الا الزق لانها زق ومواضيعك زق ومخك زق وافكارك ازق ...

صدقني لو تبطل كتابة تريح وايد ناس من سخافتك يا زقااااان .

والمقلب الي انت ماخذه بنفسك كبير والله

Pepsi-guy said...

exzombie
Grendizer rules. comparing it to الرجل الحديدي أو ابطال الملاعب is not fair as they are different storylines and came out in different decades.

Now about ABtal El Malaeb, it is without a doubt the best soccer cartoon ever, but still if you're gonna drill it down like you did to grendizer, you'll see the same stupid stuff.

Example 1: hameedo's 1st kick is aimed above the goal bar then it takes a curve down just above the bar. Yeah right, like that's phisically possible.

Example 2: Reyadh's kick, the ball up in the air and starts moving right and left a few times by itself, then goes down on the groung and starts spinning in circles dausing a sand storm then goes into the goal. How on earth are you going to explain that.

I think having people use horses when cars are available is easier to beleive than this kick. dont you think??

Bottom line is, Grendizer is a cartoon, the point is to watch it and enjoy it (which I am sure we all did when we were in our cartoon watching age) nobody nominated it for an oscar or anything, we're just saying it was the best cartoom for most of us when we were kids.

Finally, please turn on the comments moderation as some people just cannot talk in a respectful manner and it's annoying for the general public to read such foul language.

GRENDIZER ROCKS... BIG TIME

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Dude, it's just a stupid cartoon meant to give our parents peaceful times and make us remain harmless for a couple of hours.

I never looked at it that way but now that you have gotten it into my attention, I think you have sharp memory! :P

EXzombie said...

Anony,

don't worry about that....

here is the thing that you and most of the commenters might have skipped..... I stated clearly that I like Grandizer, but was simply stating the stupid aspects of the show that we didn't notice in our childhood.....!!!

the funny thing is the childish replies defending the flows instead of remembering and laugh on them, it felt that I offended your families and not Dizer.....!!!

EXzombie said...

المقياس يا ياهل انك تتحلطم يا حمار و انت مو شايف المسلسل و لا تعرف شنو اهو او شنو كان فيه

حتى فلونة الي مدحتها يا الياهل انا ابصم لك بالعشرة انك ما تعرف شلون صايرة و لا حتى تعرف شلون قايلة

ريح حالك و طف كمبيوترك و جابل الطوفة اذا مو عاجبك الي قاعد ينكتب بالنت

EXzombie said...

Dear Pepsi-guy,

you are correct, but ab6al elmala3eb had an edge to it, it had moral value, and preached to the kids the importance of hard work, team work, and dedication......!!!

as I said before, I like grandizer, and I was shocked when I saw it again, it's nothing to what I remembered it.....!!!

kabamaro on the other hand with ultra man didn't suck as much as dizer did when I rewatched them.....!!!

so did Adnan& lina......!!!

thanks again for the comment....!!!