Tuesday, October 03, 2006

who wants 3arayes.....?!?!



how many copies should I prepare of the short version of 3arayes (I'm working on the extended/director's cut& DVD).....?!?!
I will distribute the copies in the next bloggers meeting.....!!!


Will (I'm doing my best to do the subs)......!!!

that reminded me....


we had a screening on the 16th of sept. on the RFC, which was great since we finally got to see the reactions of others, the crowd was overwhelming, and alot of directors came to see the works.....!!!

we were the last team to show thier movie, which gave us a good chance to observe the audience, and the fact our movie was the only comedy film among them, the rest are experimental movies that mainly talk about terrorism, palistine and islam, with the exception of Yarmok uni's film "a wormer shade of grey"........!!!



the reaction of the people was amazing, and in the end we were cheered for, and coplemented us on the work, and that made me feel like an icy shower that refreshs you...!!!

all the efforts and work is not in vien..... and the appreciation alone was enough for us ......!!!

I'll post something about it soon.....!!!

14 comments:

Moey said...

I want a copy If you forget me, you're dead!

forzaq8 said...

don't forget my copy !

The Stallion said...

I would like an autographed/signed copy if you don't mine!

Purgatory said...

must be the naked scene, you did it didn't you!

EXzombie said...

hi Moey...

just wait till I get back.....!!!

EXzombie said...

Dear Forza, Stallion, and Purg...

just make sure you come to the meeting and I'll get you a copy....

and I'll give stallion a naked photo of me if that pleases him.....!!!

I did some kind of Naked scene, but it didn't reach the film, still, you'd see the blood, and the trans. party......!!!

and the boobs, big boobs....!!!

Purgatory said...

I was the one wondering about the naked scene not him :P

iDip said...

ofcourse I want a copy!

EXzombie said...

are you sure purg.....?!?!

EXzombie said...

Dear Idip,

and one you shall have.....!!!

The Stallion said...

What do I have to do with a naked pic of you!?!?

EXzombie said...

I don't know.....!!!

use it in the profile, or better yet, repel demons during the gergi'an for thier candies....!!!

Purgatory said...

Just for info, the meetup is friday and in different location (check kuwait blogs)

Anonymous said...

hellooo sorry but i want to know who`s the edditor?