Sunday, January 29, 2006

I've been swanned....!!!

that didn't sound nice at all....!!!

I was pimped ladies and gents.....!!!

got ma groove back, and the Nemises has returned....!!!

all thanks to the talanted "Misguided the wise"......!!!
I am speachless each time I see the vedio....!!!
goosepumps and chills serge through out my body when I see the final touchs of this great effort by a humble blogger....!!!

watch the
show people.....
and keep your eyes on the screen, the one below.....!!!

dude you rock.....!!!

so what do you think people about the new layout ....?!?!

8 comments:

Jacqui said...

It's awesome really, but when I checked it earlier there weren't any of those MSN icon with the mobile phone on it, the yellow ones. I liked it without those :r Hehe

But it's great nonetheless.

iDip said...

a makeover! finally!

it's easier to read now (shorter lines, you had lenghty ones)

Misguided said...

Dear ExZombie,

I am glad you like the new look.

The only remaining thing to do now is for you to retype the links in arabic. The characters are jumbled.

Enjoy...

truly,
Misguided

EXzombie said...

Dear Jackie,

thanks soo much....

I don't know what yellow icons your talking about cause to tell you the truith Misguided did every thing even installing the template, so you should ask him about the icons....!!!

and thnks for having the same opinion as I the template is really awesome....

EXzombie said...

Dear IdIp,

was the old template that annoying....!!!

hehehe

was it the template or is it the long posts.....?!?!?!

never mind.. I know the answer...!!!

EXzombie said...

Dear comrade,

I thank you again for this amazing template....

I was wondering about that, but I go and fix them right away....

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm .. that is a cool idea .. the Swan I mean ..
Your blog looks really cool .. I bookmarked it for further readings :D

EXzombie said...

Dear Khalidah,

welcome to my blog, hope you like it...
the content however might seem extreme sometimes, but don't worry.....!!!

it's all part of the show....!!!