Sunday, March 04, 2007

EXzombic Brainstorming.....!!!

well guess what... I found out why our politicians always sound retardic.....!!!





is he looking for a way to answer her quistion, or is he guessing the size of her twins......?!?!
he looks like begging her to stay a bit there.....!!!
I bet he's cursing the day he met his wife......!!!


I always thought that the Indian film industry is fucked up copycat industry, hence the name Bollywood the stupid clone of the monster Hollywood......!!!
bolywood always copies from every where in the globe, and doing a crapy job at that, fuck this is a Tamil or some shit that Q80Chillgirl had sent me......!!!
watch the Tamil Hindoman or Superman every where else....!!!






that clip of them flying from left to right is used 3976123476091234087 times in this scene, and during their cosmic dance he looked like he was fucking her.....?!?! shit superman, how low can you go.......?!?!
the idea of superman changing his name from Clark Kent to Raja Shuppamil is plain shit served on a hot platter.......!!!

this next clip is another proof to what I said, here Superman and Spidertransv dance in the air, watch them how they separate and dance twisted, fucked up shit like that make me wanna eat chapati......!!!




Spidertrans's dick is bigger than Superman's.....!!! and why the "S" looks like a gownup's diper........!!!
and after helping the couple in the rape scene, I swear if someone dances near me like that I shoot them fuckers, who greets someone dancing like a maniac......?!?!
supy needs valium bad......!!!

many now ask me why I hate egyptians, why am I a racist.......?!?!
fuck if I know the real reasons, I just hate Hypocrisy, and the I know everything act......!!!
they annoy me....!!!


in the end the guy on the right try to help him but he gets a typical "egyptian" انا عارف I know......!!!

they always find a way to show how stupider the world can get......!!!






lastly, Youtube is amazing.......!!! you can find anything you want..... really anything you want.......!!!


forza showed me this trailer, it's amazing......!!!

4 comments:

eshda3wa said...

LoOooOOooL
why is superman so damn fat!
and the second one
laa ma3aber 3ala the dance!

i wanted to slap the reporter
wat is ur oBinion on all zis!
shino hatha he cant even ask a damn question!

LOoOOooOOoL
its been so long since i laughed so hard! how the hell did he meet all these celebritiees!!
last time i went to la i saw paris hilton in her range with kelly, and like hell they stopped for a picture!
ya7laiiila khebeel!

loved em!

EXzombie said...

Dear Eshda3wa,

heheheehehehehehe

glad you liked it....!!!

as for yahya, he had another clip talking about meeting a dolphine, you must see it......!!!

thanks again

Q80-ChillGirl said...

LOL

man I only though of it as hmmmm funny! I didnt see what you wrote in it! truly intresting!!

EXzombie said...

Dear Chigirlia,

first of all, thanks for the links, then thanks for everything, then yep, Indians make me think, unlike egyptians......!!!