Sunday, December 25, 2005

Do you remember the first time you.....


Do you remember the first time you ate chockolate....?!?!

do you remember the first time you ever felt love.....?!?!

do you remember the first time you scored a goal....?!?!

do you remember the first time you got a full grade or an A.....?!?!

do you remember the first time you smoked (cigi or hash)......?!?!

do you remember the first Eid.....?!?!
and the first toys you ever bought with your Eidia.....?!?!

do you remember the first berthday where all your school friends were invited to....?!?!

do you remember your first date.....?!?!

do you remember your first kiss.......?!?!

do you remember your first time having sex (the real one not what you told your friends about).....?!?!

do you remember your first fight.....?!?!

do you remember your first graduation.....?!?!

do you remember your first friend.....?!?!

do you remember your first film you ever watched......?!?!

do you remember your first time you ever saw snow.....?!?!

do you remember the first time you ever drown in water.....?!?!

do you remember the first time you burned your finger......?!?!?!

do you remember the first time you electricuted your self.....?!?!

do you remember the first time you drove the car alone......?!?!

do you remember the first time you fought with your brother/sister.....?!?!

do you remember the first time you went to a soccer match.....?!?!

do you remember the first gift.....?!?!

do you remember the first time you talked with some one and realised that you were in love with that some one.....?!?!

do you remember the first time you cryed.....?!?!

do you remember your first trip outside your homeland.....?!?!

do your remember the first day of school....?!?!

do you remember your grandparent/s death....?!?!

do you remember the first joke you ever laughed at.....?!?!

all these incidents came to my mind when I saw the snow .....
it's freeziong as the askimo and I have no heating either..... so I blog to keep my fingers warm.....!!!

one last thought.....

love is something I can't grasp or understand.....
I think I fell in love so many times, and I believe each time I got hurt from it, my belief and trust weakens......?!?! now each time I am with some one the thought of loyalty and trust overshadows every conversation......!!!

some times I don't express who I realy am because the only thought that comes to my mind is that she is not that serious.....?!?!

this was my once a year sissy talk to you people.........!!!

just kidding.....

I want to express my disapointment in love this year, but I don't know if I have the guts to talk about it..... you see my greatest fear in writing is talking about my true feelings..........!!!

I will end my chrismas post with this note....

I gave up on us, before you gave up on me.....

good luck with your exams.....
you know your self....

BEST OF WISHES TO YOU ALL, good luck with those who have exams, finished exams, or preparing... and may the year 2006 be of more succes and joy and happy events to you all.....

كل عام و انتو بخير
Post a Comment