Tuesday, February 13, 2007

EXzombie's heart beats solo tonight.....!!!

yeah you know it from the podcast, I'm single again, and it sucks.......!!!

really sucks, not because I miss her, I actually don't, but because I trusted her......!!!
so I'll fulfill my 2007 resolution without her.....!!!

"That I was cruel is true… that you have suffered indescribably I realize; but I was to suffer more, I believe and know."
Soren Kierkegaard (1849)

I'm fed up with the boyfriend-girlfriend nonsence......!!!
I need a Soulmate.....!!!

I've been thinking about marriage along time ago, actually since I left to Jordan, there it hit me hard, I felt something missing, and that was a Woman in my life, I don't need a girl or spoiled kids to keep me occupied, I need a real woman, I had enough from the brats bitching and mouning, I need a solid relationship, not twisted fantasies, I don't want someone who is in love with someone who isn't me (actually me, but 5 years ago), I don't want lies, bullshit, and cyber fucking......!!!

I need UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, COMPANIONSHIP, AND CALMNESS......!!!
yeah you're not mistaken..... calmness, I need the abyss to swallow my rage, the Sheeth to hide my edge, I need a strong soul to handle me, I don't want someone who is afraid of me, I need her to be in love with me, and to handle my ardor and zealous nature......!!!




in other words, I like to dedicate this next poem to Dear ol'Frankom, why....?!?!
because in my opinion he is the only guy in Safat that is living the real love, I wish him the best of luck, and he deserves nothing less, live long and prosper and بالمبارك ......!!!



Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow
by Kit McCallum
Cherished are the memories
thatBrought us to this day,
For yesterday, was just a dream ...
A wish to contemplate.
A fantasy where in my mind,
A fleeting glimpse I'd see ...
A vision of the true desires
I longed for endlessly.
And when I dreamed,
I did not knowThe love I'd feel today;
The height of my true feelings,
And the depths they would portray.
And if I had one wish today,
A simple wish t'would be ...
Is that the love we feel this moment,
Lasts eternally.
Reality has merged now
As you stand here by my side;
And as I join your hand in mine,
My heart does fill with pride.
For as I pledge my love to you,
I see in many ways,
Reflections of my love for you
Are mirrored in your gaze.
And by our presence here today,
And for the love we share,
I thank you for our yesterdays
That brought us to be here.
But more than this,
I vow to you,
My wishes yet to come ...
Tomorrow's dreams and fantasies,
This day that we are one.
Tomorrow's an adventure
That we'll share together now;
Our future's intertwined forever,
Through this holy vow.
I promise to remember
In the future years and days,
The love I feel for you this moment
......
Dreams fulfilled today.
For in the coming years as we
Move on, and reminisce,
Back to the day I stood with you
And promised with a kiss ...
That blessed are the days that
I have looked into your eyes,
And felt the warmth and love reflect,
The essence of our lives.
*****
Yesterday we dreamed of what might be;
Today we validate our love;
And tomorrow we will cherish the life we have shared as one

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

U'll find your soul mate soon man...just a matter of time...

And who told you that only Frankom is livin the true love...:P

EXzombie said...

enshalla, me and you at the same time.....!!!

and he is dude, do you see anyone jumping to our laps anytime soon, or do you see a ring in my finger.....!!!

I really wish him the best, and he deserves nothing less....

Anonymous said...

not because I miss her, I actually don't, but because I trusted her......!!!

So you trusted her and she cheated on you?

----
I'm glad she is out of your life so soon, just like what i told you, you didn't love, you liked ...

----

That was a lesson, since you don't miss her "a.k.a. don't love her" I hope you will learn from the mistakes and you'll see your soul mate infront of you.

----

BTW, did she left you or you did?

maci said...

daren hays is gay
best luck man.. we all wait for our soulmate :/
inshallah soon..
" afraid of me".. u seem to be very scary then :P

EXzombie said...

hehehehehehehehehehehe

never have I laughed as much as when I read your replay Mr.Sa7lab (A.K.A. X-gf).....!!!

I thought you were an adult, but you really showed me how inane and frivolous you are.....!!!

I wrote my comment twice, once in my way and I said things I would regret if I had posted it, but, thank your God that I didn't, you would've seen the ugly side of me.....!!!

as for the trust, you know what happened the first time, and you cheated before so I don't care if you cheated again or not, your now part of my past, you see unlike you I was open and told you everything about me, and you betrayed my trust, which you didn't deserve.....!!!

the second part show who you are, why try soo hard to show every one who you are.....?!?!

and for the thousand time, I was in love, how could you explain all the shit I had to put up with you.....!!!

do you think your an angil.....?!?!
you made me miserable, that's all I want to say...

and thank you for that lesson, what a gift it is.....!!!
fuck, now you try to preach me....!!!

hehehehehehehe

aren't you the one who always nag about "try to know me now and don't ask me about my past" but at the same time, you want and force me to change in order to satisfy a sick fantasy of yours of some one you saw once or twice 5 years ago......!!!

and this really showed me how lucky I was, you know I never thought you'd be that naive and inane you truelly are.....!!!

I'll give you credit, since you somehow linger to see it....!!!

you dumped me, bitch, I'm enraged (oops) and now I'm maaaaaaaaad, you killllleeeeeed me.....!!!

you are the ultimate eve.....!!!

are you satisfied now....?!?!
if you heard the podcast you'd know that I said it there.....!!!

well, fuck luck to you, sayonara... for good this time, and please if you have anything to say say it in your blog don't grime my blog....!!!

EXzombie said...

Dear maci,

he might be gay but the song is great, and thanks, I think I might be but not that scary.....!!!

Dear Tat,

yep,
nah it's more like she'd learn and start to say:
"make the fucking love shit out of me.....!!!"

Qa6Wa said...

/me hugs EXzombie so tight... HEY, get your hands off of ma a$$...

LOL


LAUGH sweetie, she ain't worth it :*

Anonymous said...

I just read your reply on sa7lab, well man that wasn't me and he had some interesting points...

Sa7lab, thank you.


LOL well you cracked the hell out of me Exzombie...
you are using words out of the dictionary now as i see, haa!! LOL


Exzombie, Don't make up stories in your head...
Who went and started fallen in love just few days after the breakup !! That wasn't me.

You don't want me to see your ugly side!! and all i saw was not ugly yet?@@!!


What am i? tell me, i'd love to know who i am, i never knew who i am ..


BTW Exzombie what is being in love in your prospective? i never got the answer of this question out of you..

I'm sorry i made you miserable, i tried alot to reach an understanding between us but things weren't enough for you so don't be the victim, non of us were. The only difference is that one tried to fix things, other believed that everything was ok when there weren't ok only for you.

Dude, i didn't say i want to be inlove with that beautiful guy i met million years ago, but at the same time i didn't want to be with a gangsta! tough, rough, savage interests... people do change and your change is too harsh on me.. i'm sorry i couldn't coop with the new you, you scare me.


HUH! i love the way you replied to sa7lab's, it gave me all the wonders i had...

Well now its my turn to tell you things:

i just needed one thing to show me you cared, i couldn't see a thing?! so you said i killed you, don't worry i will heal you and send you love again, but i never meant to hurt you Mr. i just tried to reach an understanding between us.

If you think marriage will give you your soul mate, I hope this will be true, and i truly wish you the best.

We live in two different worlds, you hurt and find it funny and thats how you are...

Then sorry for being who am i.

This time, i didn't ended things, you did. I think you are mixing things together.

I'm sorry i didn't visit your blog before, i just did so i would love to know what the podcast is about and where is it.

You know how i loved you Exzombie, and you know well how you hurt me.


I'm sorry, i am really really sorry for bothering you and hurting you, i didn't want things to be like that.

What can i do to fix things to you? Even though i'm not with you anymore, it doesn't make me happy at all to see you hurt.

sorry for the long comment..somethings you have to know.

EXzombie said...

can't help it dear......!!!

but thanks alot for the kind words....

Q80-ChillGirl said...

One of the amazing well said posts :)

"I need UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, COMPANIONSHIP, AND CALMNESS......!!!"

to me this is my best sentence in the post! well said, very true annnnnnnd pure :)

Q80-ChillGirl said...

well said posts! to just show u how sleepy i am, i meant well written!!!!

EXzombie said...

chigirlia....

thanks dear....

K.thekuwaiti said...

This is turning into the IT revolution all over again.

EXzombie said...

you lost me there K.....?!?!

didn't catch what you ment by it....!!!