Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Joker Killed EXzombie.....!!!

so we finished from shooting most of the scenes, was fun to experiment a little, I did the Joker's makeup, which took a lot of time to do, around an hour and a half......!!!

I finished my scenes except for one where reporters sworm around me....!!!

and I saw some of the raw fotage, it was great, some scenes were amazing, the Joker's backlight after he ties me up was freakishly amazing.....!!!

Faris did an amazing job in drafting the scenes and cutting them, we actually saw glimpse of the movie.... but still we need to shoot the rest of the scenes, maybe when we finish we will post it in Youtube......!!!

2 comments:

Qa6Wa said...

yer post needs some pictuer :(
cant wait for the youtube :D

EXzombie said...

soon.....!!!

have you heard the podcast or not yet......!!!