Monday, February 26, 2007

I want my camel......!!!


I will fight for my camel, and will not rest till you give it to me......!!!


I know I didn't go to the doctor, but I was told by a doctor that they will only stall me till the holidays end, so I'll be going tomorrow, and enshalla once the cast or what ever is put I'll post a picture......!!!


now I want my camel, and I won't care if you called me lazy, indian (after hearing the podcast) and that your phone was swamped with cocunut oil, a bad guy, and I don't like my hand, I want my camel, or you wont have a Rababa the next time I'll be in Kuwait......!!!


hehehehehehehehehehehehe

4 comments:

Purgatory said...

That looks more like a horse

EXzombie said...

purg.... come on, you're better than that, does a horse walk on two......!!!

it's a camel.....!!!

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Hmm it did look like a horse to me too! but the walking on two legs thing makes sense Exzombie LOL!! how is it that I did not notice that?

EXzombie said...

plain science my dear, and ignorance....!!!